- 30 years’ experience as a learning and development specialist
- MSc in Management with Human Resources (passed with distinction)
- Professional Certificate in Coaching (Henley Business School)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) practitioner
- Accredited member of the Association for Coaching
As a learning and development professional for thirty years, I have successfully supported organisations to improve their management capability, as well as developing team and individual effectiveness. I have worked both within organisations and as an external consultant, helping groups and individuals identify and achieve their goals, improve working relationships and develop the skills and confidence needed for success. I have hands on experience as a manager and ran a thriving training company for several years.
Corporate sector experience includes working with VISA Europe, Airbus, BAE Systems, Interserve and Sanofi Pharmaceuticals.
Higher Education experience includes working with Bournemouth University, Winchester University, the University of the Arts London, the Royal College of Art and Kingston University.
Public sector experience includes working with the NHS (Great Ormond Street Hospital, UCLH, Guys and St Thomas’, Barts and The London), the Civil Service (Department for Education, Department for Work and Pensions, HMRC, Maritime and Coastguard Agency, DVLA) and the Ministry of Defence.